"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WTF Post

Unrequited love is a bitch. I have met you one too many times. Will you continue to plague me 'til the end of my days? Am I supposed to learn a lesson here? Is the love of my life actually someone I am rebuking right now? Please don't let that be the case. She'd be in a piss poor state that one. I am not worth it lady, move on.

The screenplay for the 50-Year Old Virgin can be found right here on this blog. I'm the star, the director and the writer.

Yes. This is the state I am in now. Maybe it's because I'm sweaty and it's hot and I hate this feeling. Maybe it's because people keep on reminding me that I'm a loser, but I shouldn't be, but I am, and it's funny and shut the fuck up.

News flash! I love my life! I love sitting in front of the computer on a Saturday Night searching the 'net for every last bit of info about Lost or Battlestar Galactica or whatever. I love being this witty, sarcastic bastard who is just really a dork but doesn't mind and just laughs off the perceived notion that I should be depressed and taken out back and shot for wasting away my life. Yeah!

Gah. Look at the state of me. Your life has now become roughly 5x worse. I've wasted your time. Good night and good luck.

No comments: