"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Summer Basketball

Just got back from Bel-Air. Mikey's game ended without a single shot being attempted. Why? Palm defaulted. They are who we thought they were. Damn. After trying to fix Mikey's schedule the whole weekend just so he could play, no one got to play. Damn it.

This sets up my first coaching effort of the season on Friday against San Lo. It's always a great game when San Lo and Bel-Air meet and this time, I get to coach. I hope I don't panic and make stupid decisions. It's a must win game for both teams. So yeah.

Tomorrow will probably be my last game of this season. See, we're in the semis but I'm going to miss that. And they're probably not going to win so tomorrow against Dasma, I'll be playing my last game. I'm going to give it all I got. The first 2 games, I didn't play particularly well. So crap. GET IT TOGETHER.

I really missed playing in the intervillage. It's not as whimsical an experience as it once was. It doesn't have the same, wholesome feel it used to have. Maybe that's just me getting old. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong. Either way, the intervillage doesn't seem as fun anymore.

That's all. Haha.

No comments: