"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Why Am I Alone? I AM NOT ALONE

The greatest mystery in the universe. That's what it is.

Hmmm. Wait, no, I do not want to get into this right now. Kanina, by myself, well, in my head, I was thinking about this lang talaga and not paying attention to the outside world. So technically, I was alone with my thoughts. There. Basta. Lonely ako. Haha. Next time na 'yan. Pota.

In other news....

They have a Thor. It's George Kirk from Star Trek XI.
Brett Gardner is apparently a Disney character.
A-Rod is the man.
I am still full. All of these things were on my Twitter. Haha. I am too lazy to post the links. All you need to know is, the internet makes me happy. People don't. Crap. I am like 50% sure I am 50% kidding. So I'm like, 25% joking. Haha.

Update! I left this post for like 20 minutes to chat with people. Arjay and I are having a deep discussion. About something. Haha. Three guesses as to what it's about. Haha.

Point is, Arjay, I love you. Haha. I love you so much best friend. You really know what to say when I talk to you. Haha. It's because we come from similar backgrounds and lives but are still so different. Hay. Thanks BCB.

Highlights:

Arjay: :)) --- At this point kasi, this was his like, 3rd line in the whole Y!M window. I had like 20. Later, he would say:

Arjay: but i can tell you ****** **** ***
Arjay: your IM's are a blitzkrieg, haha

Arjay: yes, you are unique, haha --- AAAWWWWW

Arjay: hey dude, have to go for a while, i'm really happy **** **** is ****** you happy (have to hide some of that haha)

Thanks Lenny, you the man!

No comments: