"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lost - Follow The Leader

Wow. That was some episode. The last one before next week's 2-hour bonanza of a finale. If you want to read my thoughts while watching the episode, you can check out my Twitter.

Man that was a fantastic episode. All the characters got a chance to shine (save for Jin). Locke made me like him. Ben made me fear him. Kate made me put her on the same level as Lana, loved them at first, can't stand them now. And to keep with the Smallville theme, Juliet is Lost's Chloe. Didn't like them at first, LOVE them now. And ain't it a thing that both of them are rumored to bite it in their respective season finales? How 'bout that? And man, Jack has gone crazy! At least he's got Sayid on his side. And team Hurley, Jin and Miles? Awesome. (With an assist from Miles' daddy to boot!)

This was a great ep. Great characterization and they moved the plot at a frantic but controlled pace. Kudos to all the people behind this episode. I can't wait for next week's 2-hour finale. It's going to be off the hook. (We'll also find out what happened to Bernard, Rose and no-name survivors!)

No comments: