"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My First

There will come a day when I will wake up and my first thought will be of you.
My first word, your name.
My first instinct, to find you.
My first desire, to be with you.
My first step, towards you.
My first smile, because of you.
My first hug, around you.
My first kiss, with you.
My first joke, for you.
My first laugh, shared with you.
My first tear, because you hurt me.
My first mistake, a frown on your face.
My first frown, because you're gone.
My first regret, saying goodbye.
My first surprise, a text from you.
My first final thought of the day will be hoping to see you the next day.
My first good night, will be to you.
My first dream will be of you.

But until then, my last thought, as always, will be you.

(HA! Take that Pablo Neruda!)