"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Monday, May 25, 2009

"It would be crazy to think that this wasn't going to end in heartache. Everyday, I was falling in love with her more and more. This was not good. The eventual end would be hard and terrible. There would be a lot of crying. A lot of sad nights, sure. Maybe even moments of total depression. That could all be avoided though. If I chose to end it and leave before things got messy. It'd be the easy way out. Maybe even the coward's way, to some people. But then, there are those moments, when all of a sudden, I'd catch her smiling. I'd hear her laugh. She'd bounce in the cutest way while walking. And then I'd imagine being with her for whole days. Getting to see that smile and hearing that laugh everyday. That's when I realize that if that's what could be at the end of all this, hell yeah it's worth taking the risk. The world hates a coward. But you could also argue that being foolish is not the same as being brave. Going down hard or not going down at all just to avoid the heartache? And trust me, I know what the heartache feels like...But I'd never forgive myself if I didn't see this all the way through. She's totally worth it. And that's reason enough for me to fight until the end."

Aawww...

No comments: