"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Lie

Disclaimer: This post will not reflect my current state.

Actually, it will. Sorta. I think I will use terms only I will be able to understand. Haha.

I'm Admiral William Adama sitting in his raptor looking for the Baseship in the latter part of the first half of season 4.

I'm Tim Riggins in every season of Friday Night Lights.

I'm Peter Parker in Ultimate Spider-Man, the Venom arc.

I'm MJ, still in Ultimate Spidey, when Kitty joined the cast.

I'm Kitty, yes, still in Ultimate Spider-Man at the end of Clone Saga.

I'm Sawyer, when he jumped out of the chopper in the season 4 finale.

I'm Michael Scott after Holly Flax left.

I'm...spent. And stuff. Hay.

No comments: