"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today is May 13, 2009

Today. Yeah, today.

Yeah, embarrassment.
Yeah, heartache.
Yeah, stupidity.
Yeah, friendship.
Yeah, sisig rice.
Yeah, Kris Allen sang Heartless OMG.
Yeah, am I the only one who finds it funny when Randy tries to introduce Simon every single time before he makes his comments?
Yeah, Matt Giraud coulda sang the hell outta Apologize.
Yeah, I'm running outta cash.
Yeah, I was kinda funny. (Kinda forced it a little.)
Yeah, we're one step closer to the Lost, 24, Supernatural and The Office season finales.
Yeah, I'm not as excited for the How I Met Your Mother and Castle finales. (HIMYM has been boring this year. Castle, I don't want to end.)
Yeah, the Smallville finale, "Doomsday," is probably going to pale in comparison to the actual "Death of Superman" story but hot damn I so wanna see this finale. (Smallville has a good track record with awesome finales.)
Yeah, downward spiral of death. It's unavoidable. It's inevitable.
Yeah, I AM SO NOT KIDDING.
Yeah, I really am very excited for this week's new comics. (Dracula's first real out-in-the-open strike - Captain Britain and MI:13. The continuation of the riot in the sciencells - Green Lantern Corps. The Howling Commandos return - Secret Warrios. NEW ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS? - Ultimate Spider-Man. Paul Cornell's second book of the week - Dark Reign: Young Avengers.)
Yeah, today.

Today was just like any other day. Except I couldn't escape this feeling of doom...and ironically, of hope. (I'd really make an excellent Blue Lantern though, I think.)

Wait. No. That IS everyday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, downward spiral of death. It's unavoidable. It's inevitable.

- I hate downward spirals of death!

Jeri said...

I hate it to. But, experience tells me that that's where all of this goes. Haha. So. Yeah. It is my destiny.

Anonymous said...

You are my destiny, jai hooooo. K :))

You're like. Making me sad and everything! Be happy, dude! :)

Jeri said...

There's too much irony there. I will laugh at it. Hahahaha.