"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Friday, May 22, 2009

La-dee-da-dee-da

This night ended well. :D

It began okay I guess. I hate how I have the sniffles and my throat's sore in the morning whenever I sleep in Mama and Papa's room (aircon kasi eh).

No breakfast. Haha.

Driving to school was a breeze.

Histo was fun. Don't think I'm taking the test na. Haha!

The break was spent with new ComTech friends. If you're reading this, hello! Haha.

The eco test was...easy? Haha. I don't want to sound like an ass. That's never stopped me before though! Haha.

Driving home was fun. Moncie, let me send you a link :p Hahahahahaha

3 pieces of longganisa + ham sammy + iced tea = SIESTA :D

Good nap. Pwede na dinner. Watched Don't Stop Believing again! Haha.

GAME TIME! Thanks for watching guys. Haha.

Sayang we didn't win. I'm disappointed I didn't play as well as I could (again). Hay.

And again, because it's worth repeating, the night ended well.

Thank you. Glad you had a great day too. :p

Don't stop believing. Hold on to that feeling. :)

No comments: