"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Grace

I'm tired of waitng + She's getting here as fast as she can = Makes sense

Yeah. That makes sense. But then thinking about it, a lot of things could happen to her on her way to me. She could get into an accident. She could go down the wrong street and get lost. She could also stop and turn around, giving up. So I've gotta find her before I lose her for good. I've got to find her. It's grace again. Haha. "Grace is the meeting of two desires." Hers and mine.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That conversation between Ted and Stella is WIN. It was the only great thing about the episode :)

That's why you pray for your girl. You pray that she gets to you safely. Don't try to look for her cos if you leave, she might arrive and then awww you aren't there. Stay put, Jer. Be patient :)

Jeri said...

Haha. I wanted to connect it to Grace eh. It's a thing from first year high school. But yes. I will pray. And wait. If I get impatient, I'll tack a note on the door telling her to wait for me if she manages to find me before I find her. :p

Anonymous said...

YES PRAY AND WAIT AND WISH FOR IT WHEN 11:11 COMES :)

No man, you gotta play it cool. Just. Wait. And like, wear a suit.

Jeri said...

See, you and I are on different levels. I want to take a proactive stance :p Haha. I'll wish at 11:13.

And no. Not a suit. :p Maybe a tux. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Cos you're a boy and I'm a girl. We're supposed to wait. Cos if we're too aggressive, people are gonna think we're flirts.

What if, like. SUITJAMAS!