"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

300

Yup, this is my 300th post.

Significant? Sure. I'm glad that I was able to write again. That's what 300 means to me. Not the volume of posts. Not the myriad of things I've written about. Not even the fact that I think I'm an egomaniac for thinking this blog would affect people haha. No. It just means that I was able to write again. I thought I wouldn't be able to do that really. But here I am. And it's cool. Very cool.

So, in true Guypattersonreturns fashion, I will end this with a one-liner (the easiest and fastest way to increase your post count haha) or two:

I will hope, I will pray, I will dream, I will continue to be me. I won't apologize for my actions, I won't regret them. I'm just doing what I was born to do. Here goes nothing.

No comments: