"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Good Day (Which is also the title of a very underrated Click Five song)

Yes, I listen to the Click Five. I liked them better with original lead-singer Eric Dill though. Yes, I went out of my way to find out the guy's name. He's kinda good-looking and I really dig his voice.

Shush you, I am not gay.

Moving on....

Something happened early in the day that I thought was very cool. Yay.

FINALLY got my books. As usual, they all kicked ass. Bummed that my shop didn't have The Avengers FCBD issue though. Damn it. Also, I have to say, Bendis and Deodato's Dark Avengers? That's a pretty good book right there. Very good. New Avengers, I still love. The other usual suspects, Nova, Guardians, Captain Britain, all stand out books. Make Mine Marvel!

A very delicious dinner.

And, as of now, like right now, that's it. Haha. And those things make today a good day. Yehey! Haha.

Also, it took a while, but my current playlist? I LOVE IT. Haha. Some of the tracks on it:

Amazing - Kanye West
Come Back to Me - David Cook
White Horse - Taylor Swift
Don't Stop Believing - Journey, Flight 409, Plans to Leave (Yes, that's the same song, times 3, by 3 different artists haha Blame Glee)
A buncha stuff by Brighten: Ready When You Are, Love Me Honestly, Easy To Fall In Love,
My Humps and Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas (I LOVE MY HUMPS)

And of course, the REAL American Idol, Matt Giraud and his version of You Found Me. I LOVE THIS SONG. His version is AMAZING. SWEAR. Haha.

Anyway (Hey would you look at that! I've started 6 paragrahps (or well, "paragraphs") with the letter 'A.' I'm a real A-Boy. Hahahahaha.), moving on! Yun nga. Good day. Thank you.

No comments: