"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Return

Ben Reilly.

For those of you not in the know, he was Spider-Man's clone. The Clone Saga may be arguably the most hated story to ever come out of the 90's (see, they made it seem like the clone was the Spider-Man fans had been reading about for the past 20 years or so (not sure)) but it gave us Ben. And many people LOVE Ben (including me).

First, he was the Scarlet Spider (there's a picture of him on the blog) then he officially became Spider-Man and he had that altered Spider-Man costume (my personal favorite) and I have that issue! But I lost it. Damn it. Anyway, Ben was a clone. But you know what he did? He stood up and acted like the real deal. He acted like a hero. He went out and became a hero. As far as I'm concerned, when you talk about Spider-Man, you gotta include Ben. Because Ben rocks.

And there's some buzz on the interwebz that he might just be making a comeback. WHICH WOULD BE AMAZING. That'd be awesome. Like, that's my childhood right there. I freakin' love Ben Reilly.

PLEASE. BRING. BACK. BEN.

No comments: