"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Nothing

I am loving the fact that I am doing absolutely nothing. Because this is the last time I am going to be able to do nothing. Senior year, my last year in the college, in Ateneo, in school, is about to start.

Yeah, we're on that shit.

So right now, I'm just enjoying the fact that my biggest problems right now are becoming a better online sudoku player (I don't cheat, honest) and worrying about my brother and his semis.

(Well, no, there's another...thing but it really isn't a problem. Yet. Haha. *wink*)

Aaahhh, I'm listening to She Will Be Loved. The acoustic version. It's one of my top 2 songs (No.1 being I Want It That Way). It's cold, it's raining, my phone is not in need of a charge (MY GOD MY PHONE-CHARGER COMBO IS ON THE FRITZ. I have to wrap a baller strap around them to get it to charge properly. SUCH A HASSLE.), I've been re-reading my Animporhps books (love them XD) and I'm going to watch a movie later and probably get new comicbooks.

Yay my life. Haha.

(Expect an emo-post tonight hahaha)

No comments: