"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Friday, June 19, 2009

Father Dacanay

Today, I went to school for nothing. Like. Absolutely nothing. My sched for Friday's is 1030-1230 only. Great right? My 1030 class was free cut. The teacher told us Wednesday pa lang. Yay right? But my 1130 class was free cut too. And we only found out kanina. Hay.

But! A great thing happened today. I was walking hurriedly to Sec B to get my Philo readings right? And I'm focused on it, not looking at anybody when I see a giant hand right in front of my face. It was Father Dacanay's! HAHA! He recognized me and went out of his way to say hi! OH MY GOD. Like, quite literally even, oh my GOD. Haha. (Since he is a priest. Haha.) So I talk to him real quick yeah? I go to Ate Alma and my copy isn't there yet. So I decide to go and find the good Father. And lo and behold, I found him pretty easily and started up a conversation with him about basketball. Good job Father. Haha.

If any of my underclassmen friends are reading this and have yet to take Th 131, TAKE FATHER DACANAY! Trust me ;)

No comments: