"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Monday, June 1, 2009

PRIMEVAL is AWESOME

I don't know how they did it. They killed off two main characters, arguably the top two main characters, sent away another and forced the replacements down our collective throats...and it still worked.

Primeval has 6 of my favorite TV characters EVER now:

Nick Cutter
Claudia Brown/Jenny Lewis
Connor Temple
Stephen Hart
Danny Quinn
Lester James

Hats off to Douglas Henshall, Lucy Brown, Andrew Lee-Potts, James Murray, Jason Flemyng and Ben Miller. Also to creators Adrian Hodges and Tim Haines. Awesome job guys. Let's go series 4!

Primeval is an example of great television. Well-crafted plots, great characters and exciting action. Also, the british accents are sexy. Haha. Awesome.

Also? This is like my 5th post this day. Hahahahaha. Awesome.

Oh yeah, 'Awesome' -- Patty style. Haha. Whaddup P :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! My name's on this post. HAHAHA. That was a surprise.

AWESOME :D

Hi, Jeri! :)

Jeri said...

Hi Patty :D Haha!