"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Downward Spiral of Death WE'VE HIT ROCK BOTTOM

TANGA.

TANGA TANGA.

I never learn.

I knew I'd screw it up eventually.

It's like a time-bomb, I just blew it all to hell.

TANGA.

SHIT.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha I'm laughing because of how insane I am.

That has to rank in the top 3 of the Stupidest-things-I've-ever-done list. Top 3 easy.

TANGA.

WHAT THE HELL JERI.

(TANGA.)

Ano ba.

WHY.

So impulsive. Such an idiot.

TANGA.

On the way home, all I could say in the car was 'tanga.'

(Hahahahahahahaha.)

Right. That was fun while it lasted. If you're reading this. My bad. Sorry. If you don't ever wanna speak to me again, if you wanna give me a terrible nickname, it's okay. It's been done before. Even I understand. (I doubt you're going to read this.) Thank you for everything. I really thought...wait, won't finish that. But yeah. Story of my life. It's okay, I won't speak ill of you. You've gotten to know me these past few months. I'm not like that (I think). And this is my fault naman eh. So yeah. I don't have anything bad to say about you. I think you know that I could never do that to you. Haha. See ya around then.

YOU on the other hand, Mr. Jeri Favis, Mr. Crazy-Decisions-Make-Sense-Because-There's-An-Off-Chance-She-Might-Find-Them-Cute-Why-Don't-For-Once-In-Your-Life-NOT-Follow-Through-On-Them-Because-They're-Impulsive-And-Rash-And-History-Has-Shown-Us-And-You-That-These-Things-Never-Pan-Out-The-Way-You-Want-Them-To-WHY-ARE-YOU-SUCH-AN-IDIOT...WHY?

Why? I dunno. It felt...no, it didn't even. I forced it to feel right. Yeah. DAMN IT.

Damn it all to hell.

Downward Spiral of Death - (What's this now? *counts how many times this has happened*)...8 (and that's being generous na)

Jeri - 0

Nice. Haha.

No comments: