"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Sunday, June 7, 2009

I Don't Know

I have no idea what to do with my life. Haha.

Really, truly, I have no idea what to do. I would hate a desk job. It would be so monotonous and boring and not really playing to my strengths...What are my strengths anyhow? Do I even have strengths? Haha.

That right there is just terrible. Haha. Maybe I can still become a writer. Maybe a coach. Maybe a talk show host (my ultimate dream haha). And maybe I'm going to be dead tomorrow. Haha. That would make things so much easier haha!

(No I am not emo. I am just stating that a dead me does not have to look for a job. Haha.)

Whatever. If all else fails...I do not know. Hahahahaha.

Oh well.

Oh yeah, congrats to Roger. This is a big deal. Awesome. He deserves your respect and admiration. Haters can line-up now to get whupped in the butt.

And, more importantly (at least, to me haha), MARIANO RIVERA DID NOT BLOW THE SAVE. Thank god.

And that's all for now. One more week before school starts and we begin the final(!!!) year in Ateneo.

Can you believe it? 16 years baby! Here we go.