"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Good Notes

Remember Me As a Time of Day - Explosions in the Sky

You know that scene in The Holiday when Jack Black was composing stuff for the old man's big night and he was sitting in front of his keyboard with Kate Winslet? And then he starts to play the melody he wrote for her?

"If you were a melody...I used only the good notes."

(This movie made me feel really happy. Haha.)

So why did I start off with Explosions in the Sky? Well, because, if you listen to the song (and yes, there are no words) and it doesn't make you feel hopeful, there's something wrong with you. Because Remember Me As a Time of Day is just a beautiful music-y thing to say to someone. Just like "If you were a melody..."

I'm on that kick now. Yes. :)

You're just the best part of my day.

(Yes, I think I'm talking to someone. Haha. XD)

No comments: