"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hyperblast

If I were a transformer, I'd be a jet.

An F-35 Lightning II. Why? Because they're new and they look freakin' cool. AND it's a "stealth-capable military strike fighter, a multi-role aircraft that can perform close air support, tactical bombing and air defense missions."

Holy shit. Did you even read that? It's a stealth strike fighter. STEALTH STRIKE FIGHTER. Those are three words I do not want to see on any intel I have on my enemies.

(Good eye Amanda. Haha.)

And my name would be Hyperblast. And I'd be an Autobot. Lord knows the Autobots need...wait. Sky Lynx, Jetfire, the Aerialbots, some of the Technobots and Powerglide. Haha. Oh well! It's good to have a lot of options.

No comments: