"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Random Things

1. The first official promo for Lost's final season is up. It's just there to tease so I don't think it's worth linking. But that's not to say, I'm not excited for season 6. I so am. It's going to be epic. Kinda like how the first hour of Battlestar Galactica's season finale was but for 17 hours. Trust me.

2. I'd marry Julia Roberts in a heartbeat. Like, I just love her.

3. Failing #2, I'd go for the Barefoot Contessa next. I will be a happy man for the rest of my life. Screw Rachel Ray and Giada Delouahrncajcmnahf. The Barefoot Contessa is where it's at.

4. Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan's new book The Strain? Awesome. The book terrifies me, in a good way. I can't sleep anymore with the lights out. Last night? I went to sleep this morning. I had to wait til it was 5am and the sky was just getting bluer. Hell yeah. The last time vampires really freaked me out was a few weeks after watching 30 Days of Night and I was sitting in front of the computer and the power went out. At like twelve midnight, the power went out and it was pitch black and I was the only one awake. If you read the comics and/or saw the movie, you'll know why I grabbed a flashlight, shut the door and just lay in bed with my ipod on full blast. Going back to the book, that's how I'm feeling now. And the vampires haven't even begun to takeover yet. *shudders*

5. Fanboys! It's a story about Star Wars geeks (and they do bash Star Trek in it, grr) but it still makes me feel proud to be a geek. There's just something awesome about us you know? The way we get really worked up and passionate about something we love, it's poetic on a certain level.

Right. That's for all random things. My next post? Going to be a little bit more specific. Be back in a bit.

No comments: