"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Too Late

Hey man, what's going down? Haha. Yeah, I turned black since you've been gone...yes Kelly Clarkson. Haha. Musta na? Have you met Gandhi na? Tama ba spelling ko? Haha. May white shores at green countryside ba? Or grey ba talaga? Do you see Gandalf? Haha.

Actually, I gotta say something, it's been sitting on my chest for so long and ngayon ko lang talagang narealize na pwede ko nang sabihin sa'yo. Here goes...

Sorry pare. I am so sorry. I am so sorry that I wasn't a better friend when you were here. You and me, we were buds. We were partners for so many things back in high school. All the stuff we crammed? That was all you though, you were freakin' amazing. And there were so many times back then...I blew you off. I didn't want anything to do with you. And I'm ashamed of that. That's why I was there all the time bro. I tried making it up to you. It was too late, and I just wanted to try and fix it. And I'm sorry it came too late. I'm sorry man. I remember, my birthday in '07, you were the first A-Boy I saw that day. You kept me company in the morning and you were a great friend. I was a terrible friend. I just hope you know that I regret all of that. All of my shit. I hope you know. I hope you know that I loved...that I love you. I love you very much. And I'm glad that you, you brought us together again. You saved 4A. You helped heal us. You healed me. And that makes you a hero. A real bona fide hero. You hear that? You're my hero. And I hope you know that.

So, yeah, senti. Haha. Sooooo damn senti. What can I do though, ikaw eh, freakin' fag. Haha. I gotta go now. Hope you're doing okay over there mellon. We miss you down here.

No comments: