"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hey, what if I became a member of the Ateneo Blue Eagles?

Day 1:

Getting the news today. I do not know what I'm going to do if I don't get in. Wait, it just came to me, I'M KILLING EVERYBODY IN SCHOOL.

Kidding. I think.

(8 Hours later)

I'M IN I'M IN I'M IN I'M IN

(Surprisingly, that was pretty hard to type.)

Day 6:

I HATE BEING A BLUE EAGLE.

Day 7:

I think my legs need to be amputated. At any rate, I don't think I'll be needing them, I don't feel them anymore. My stomach is killing me. Literally. I need to lose weight. Fast.

Day 13:

Coach said I need to be able to penetrate better. That's not what she said. Heh.

Day 17:

SCHOOL! GIRLS LOOK AT ME I AM A BASKETBALL PLAYER!

Seriously considered doing that for a sec.

Day 20:

School sucks. No one knows I'm a Blue Eagle yet. My teammates, the ones who were on the team before tell me people'll find out eventually. To those people I say HURRY UP.

Day 28:

Varsity + School = DEATH.

Day 33:

UAAP season in two weeks! Yippee!!!!!!!!!! We play FEU on opening day. I hope I get to play.

Day 35:

We had the team dinner last night with all the supporters and family and coaches and players. Papa talked to a lot of people. Lotsa of people are impressed that a Favis is back on the squad. Pretty cool. Food sucked though. I think there was a girl in there that was checking me out! Oh wait no, that was a boy. Damn it.

Day 42:

Sprained. Ankle. BUMMER. Coach said I would've been able to play. ARGH!

Day 44:

Haven't been able to practice. Stupid ankle. Coach talks to himself sometimes. It's funny. Also sometimes. He's usually thinking out loud. I wonder if I could get him to do an interview for my blog?

Day 48:

1-0!!!!!!!!! CHECK US OUT!

Day 53:

I HAVE FANS! OH MY GOD I HAVE FANS!!!!!! Granted, they don't know how to spell my name yet and I haven't seen anyone with my jersey on but hey, they look at me now in school. I feel all tingly and special inside.

Day 59:

1-1. I hate Adamson. Still no burn. I've been ready for about a week now. I'm the only one who hasn't gotten any playing time yet. Maybe I can write a book about being a benchwarmer? Maybe Molly Sims becomes my wife now? (Just saying that in a movie with midgets, talking robots, Jon Lovitz and David Spade playing baseball, the fact that Molly Sims and Rob Schneider played a happily married, trying to get pregnant, thus-makes-you-think-about-the-two-of-them-fornicating copule was the most ridiculous part of the movie. Nothing against Rob Schneider though. Just saying.)

Day 65:

I just failed a long test. DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT I'M A BASKETBALL PLAYER!

Day 68:

Good day at practice today. Scored a couple of three's. Had a nice thread-the-needle assist. Things are looking up.

Day 69:

BROKE ANKLE OUT FOR THE YEAR COMIC PRICES JUMP TO $7.99 FOR 32 PAGES METEOR ABOUT TO STRIKE THE -- Whoa. Nightmare. Yikes.

Day 70:

BURN! I GOT SOME BURN! And I think I heard cheers when I entered. Played 2 minutes and had an assist and a rebound. YEEEEESSSSS!!!!!

Oh, we won.

Day 73:

People have been telling me that they say me on TV. I just smiled and said 'thanks.' Inside though, I was jumping up and down like I just won the lotto. Huzzah.

Day 76:

MORE BURN! I could get used to this. Actually put up a shot attempt today. It missed but it was straight. Had 2 rebounds this time. Turned the ball over though. Heard a lot of boos after that. Papa and Mama know a lot of people now.

Day 82:

EHEM. GAME-WINNER!!!!!! --- Dream. Damn it!

Day 89:

Classmates have been joshing me. Thanks a lot guys. Enzo, I am really that good. Haha!

Day 90:

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!

6-3-5, two triples, no turnovers, 25 minutes of burn.

IT'S FANTASTIC!!!!

Day 91:

I HAVE REAL FANS NOW! GIRLS LOOK AT ME!!!!!!

(To be continued)


(Hey, this was fun. haha.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BAKIT PURO TRES KA LANG. HINDI BELIEVABLE. hahahahaha

Jeri said...

That part of my game has developed kaya! Haha.

triplewgf said...

This reminds me of when I was in grade 4, writing imaginary game recaps for when I would block Ren Ren Ritualo's gamewinner attempts :))