"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

COMICBOOKS COST A LOT

If you pay close attention to this site, talking to the five people that actually know this place exists, you can see that I have a list down there called my "pull list." That, dear readers, is comicbook slang for the titles you regularly purchase. To the uninitiated, that already might seem like a long list. Trust me, folks, it isn't. It's a pretty short list. However, that does not mean that I ain't spending a lot. I am. I get by. I save most of my allowance, I make baon, I try not to eat as much when I'm out of the house, yeah I get by. There times though, that even when I do get to save, it's still not enough.

For the next three months? Yeah, it's going to be rough. April, May and June all see longer than usuall pulls. There are two issues of Green Lantern in April plus the two issues of Amazing Spider-Man that I want to get. May has Dark Reign: Young Avengers and the Spider-Man: The Short Halloween one-shot. And June, don't get me started about June. The Uncanny X-Men/Dark Avengers crossover, the Captain Britain annual and Captain America 600? Dag nab it. I need some extra dough.

That's all. Just wanted to rant. Haha.

No comments: