"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spectacular!

How do you follow up BSG? With Spidey! (Two episodes worth of Spidey in fact.)

"Hmm Hmm Hhmm Spider-Man, Hmm Hmm Hhmm Spider-Man.....What? It's catchy." HAHA!

Liz is a pretty cool girlfriend actually.

Dang it this Shocker is already way better than the 616 and Ultimate versions combined.

(End of Accomplices)

And wow, Peter's got worse women problems than I do!

Peter's got Gwen, Liz, Sally, Betty, Felicia and MJ on this show. WOW. I want what he's got.

And Convo, if you're reading this, you have to get on this show NOW. It's pretty amazing. Heh.

WAIT WAIT WAIT (This is kinda a live blog, I'm posting as the show goes) HOLD THE PHONE AND STOP THE PRESSES JONAH!

FLASH THOMPSON III!!!!!! YOU ARE THE MAN!


Sha Shan: Flash stop, you don't have to be afraid to open your mouth around me. I like you for who you are. An honest guy who stands up for what's right.
Flash: Then dance with me. Coz honestly, I can't think of anything I'd rather do.

BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!!!! FLASH IS THE MAN!

Man that fight scene was intense. Not as cool as the fight with Sandman a few weeks ago, but this was pretty gosh darn cool. The last bit with Tombstone and Spidery? I literally cringed when Tomby landed those hits.

Ouch with Mark and Peter after the fight.

And daaaamn. GG is back. And I ain't talkin' bout Gossip Girl. (...Okay, that was lame. :| ) That last scene with Green Goblin cackling? Chills.

(End of Gangland)

No comments: