"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Battlestar Galactica

Frak me.

First hour = AWESOME

Second hour = Not so awesome

The final battle was EPIC. The assault on the Cylon base. HOT DOG! Baltar and Six. ADAMA IN THE C-I-C!!! Cavil is rotten piece o'crap but he was pretty cool here.

And I just have to say, HOT DOG is the last pilot standing. Narcho, Racetrack, Skulls, Chuckles, Red Wing, Kat, Anders, Seelix, all of them combined can take on the awesomeness that is HOT DOG.

But damn they sure dropped the ball during the last hour. I know you need closure and all but really, the ending was a disappointment in my opinion. They gave rise to our civilization? Okay I can buy that but sending all the ships into the sun? Not so smart there. And I wonder where the free Centurions went. The Helo, Athena and Hera ending was great but then I hated Lee's.

Glad to see they didn't forget about Romo. And HOSHI!!! Admiral for half a day!

Battlestar Galactica. Possibly the greatest show on TV ever. Thank you to everyone involved with the show. Thank you to the fans who kept the show going. Battlestar Galactica, you shall be missed.

So say we all.

No comments: