"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dear God II

Dear God,

It's me again, Jeri Favis. Hi. Sorry to bother You but I'd just like to ask, and I'm just asking here, don't smite me, but can we please not have a repeat of what happened before? You can read my mind right? Yeah, THAT thing. Please? I would like to go through life without worrying about another one of those. I mean, once was enough. Right? That was just a terrible time and I'm done with that. I am so done. It may or may not have been a good thing and made me a better person but that's not the point. I really really really really really really really really wish that I don't ever go through that crap again. I would not survive. Swear to You, I'd probably off myself right then and there if it ever happens again. You wouldn't want that right? Right? Okay, that's all. Keep up the good work big guy. I'm a fan of Yours, honest. Thanks.


P.S.

Can we get this in writing? How would that work?

No comments: