"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Why Wesley Wyndam-Pryce is the Man.

Angel: Wes, it's not gonna happen?
Wesley: Why?
Angel: Because I'm not that guy! That guy is charming and funny and...emotionally useful. I'm the guy in the dark corner with the blood habit and 200 years of psychic baggage.
Wesley: Get over it!
Angel: Why are you yelling at me?
Wesley: Because! Angel, if there's a woman out there, who you find truly attractive, who you think about, let's say, most of the time, who represents even part of what you think makes the world worth fighting for, and who doesn't view you as an entirely sexless shoulder to lean on, you have to do something about it.

Nice. This was already a great exchange between two best friends. Wesley's part at the end though steals the show. Smile Time = Greatest episode ever.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

I caught Smile Time on TV this morning on TNT. I agree - great episode. And it was just too cute how Wesley was all wise with Angel one minute and so clueless with Fred the next.