"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Know What I Want For My Birthday

So far, I've come up with two things I kinda sorta want for my 21st birthday (coming soon!).

The first? I want to have a movie marathon. Specifically, 80's movies, my all-time favorite era for movies. All the movies I saw on HBO as a kid were mostly from the 80's. Stuff that my friends have never even heard of. The Thing. The Blob remake. The two Ewoks movies. Fright Night 1 and 2. Gremlins 1 and 2. And that's just the tip of this iceberg (I haven't even mentioned the classics yet). There are a lot of movies from that time that I haven't seen yet though. Red Dawn, The Breakfast Club, Footlose, etc. I kinda want to seem them before I get too old. Let's see if I can do this.

The second thing I want is kinda lame. Kinda gay even. It involves some of my closest friends and well, okay, I want to go around the school with Arjay and some of the other A-Boys. Like, just walk around the campus, talking and reminiscing and telling stories. Why? Because I want to experience it again, being part of a group -- Not that I'm a social outcast or something. It's just that, over the past few years, I've spend a lot of my free time in Ateneo by myself. I think it'd be fun if I got to go around the block with the guys for once.

Wow this was a lame entry haha. That's enough for now. Toodles!

No comments: