"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Monday, September 21, 2009

The First Mock Draft Result I've Liked

1. Danny Granger (Ind - SG,SF)
My man, my no. 1 pick, EVERY SINGLE TIME. No questions asked. He'll give me 3's, scoring, free throws, blocks and maybe steals. Hope he raises his overall FG% and lessens his TO's though. 24 and 6, ots of 3's and a block a game too.
2. Caron Butler (Was - SG,SF)
I like Butler. Thinking the return of Arenas will rejuvenate the Wiz. 18-6-4 with 3's/steals/blocks = 3?
3. Jason Kidd (Dal - PG)
If he stays healthy, I think he'll continue to contribute even if he is one of the oldest in the league.
4. Mehmet Okur (Uta - PF,C)
Threes from the Center spot? That's always a plus. Occasional double-double and other big man stats are welcome too.
5. Jeff Green (OKC - SF,PF)
Will make The Leap alongside KD35. He'll get the hustle stats and we'll provide in every category. Durant will get the accolades but Green will do everything too.
6. Hedo Turkoglu (Tor - SG,SF)
Playing with another young big in CB4. He'll still get his open looks and contribute right away to the Raps. Should be
7. Boris Diaw (Cha - SF,PF)
Please don't get fat. Please continue to give your Fantasy owners 3's, assists, boards, blocks, steals and scoring.
8. Brad Miller (Chi - C)
If he can give you a 3 every two or 3 games, 7-8 rebounds, 4 assists and 12-14 points, Brad Miller will still be worth getting. Playing with Derrick Rose is a good thing.
9. Raymond Felton (Cha - PG,SG)
First of all, I just hope he signs with someone in the NBA. Guy can play. Assists (7), points (14-16, occasional 20-point outburst), steals and 3's are what you get with Ray Felton.
10. Rodney Stuckey (Det - PG,SG)
He's got the starting lead guard spot on-lock. Make us all proud.
11. Ronnie Brewer (Uta - SG,SF)
Utility guy. Glue guy. Do everything guy. Perfect running mate for Deron Williams (I want him too) and a solid defender.
12. Kendrick Perkins (Bos - C)
It's all about the Blocks.
13. Mickael Pietrus (Orl - SG,SF)
With Rashard out for the first 10 games and VC still getting used to playing with Superman, Pietrus is going to kill it.

I already wish this was my team. It's solid enough I think. Lots of 3's, good PG's and scoring. Steals and blocks are covered too. I'd like another Center with range though (Troy Murphy, I'm going to get you). And I don't know if I can get used to a team where I don't add/drop players every day. Oh well. Haha.

No comments: