"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Comicbooks Make Me Smile

Wow. My wallet is much lighter now, haha. So worth it though!

Comicbooks cost a lot, true. But as I've said time and time again, nothing beats a good read. When the imagery and the words manage to marry so perfectly together, that's magic right there, and it can leave a lasting impact on the reader. The image will stay with you for a long time and it helps to have something great to remember when times are tough. And that's why I love comicbooks.

This week's haul was bigger than usual and going through all of them would take too much time but rest assured, there were so many awesome moments that brought a smile to my face. Incredible Hercules really made me laugh, Guardians mixed everything so well, Nova was awesome as usual...They're good books you know?

Here's to the books, the industry and the creators. The fans appreciate everything, clones and costume redesigns, nonwithstanding.

No comments: