"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Friday, September 18, 2009

For You

You know that sweet and delicious Ben & Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream I love you so much? I will not touch another carton of Ben & Jerry's ever again for you.

You know all those Tweets I have? I'd have my account deleted for you.

You know all those comicbooks I own? I'd rip'em all apart for you.

You know all those television programs I watch? I'd watch not a single second more for you.

You know those M&M's I love? I'd completely give up chocolate for you.

You know those really awesome Twister Fries from McDonald's? Never touching another piece for you.

You know all those movies I big-up, pimp and hype? Say the word and I'm not catching another movie for the rest of my life for you.

Do you understand? Do you get it? I'd give them all up. Each and every single one of those things I love and adore and CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT, I would give up in a heartbeat. Cold turkey'em. For the rest of my life. For you. FOR YOU. That's how I feel about you.

No comments: