"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Thursday, September 24, 2009

400!!!!

And it couldn't have come at a better time.

Had an awesome time last night with some of the boys at Gab's memorial. Really fun hanging out with Convo, Losman, Arjay, Balma, Nikko, Mark, Aids, Tin and John. And Gab of course. Can't believe they actually found what I wrote for Gab and made me read it. That was sorta kinda embarrassing. But also kinda cool, haha. Wish the others were there too. It's always good when we get the A-Boys together.

Today naman, I indulged myself. Haha. I played L4D. Convo and I tried a new map. Then we went to Chili Willy's and met up with Cai, Kari, Gela and Ria (John arrived a little later). Great food! I liked my orders. The waiter was kinda snooty though. Nora should punish him. I will see you all again on Saturday!

Next up, I had Com. Except for one minor incident (a really mataray one), I had loads of fun practicing for our live TV show. There was also that other thing I did. NICE. Hahaha.

Then it was time to go home. Or so I thought. Ran into Mara Eala. Finally found Iya. Ras found us next. And then I left them with Doms to get the new altis from the high school. (It's over a year old but I still call it the new altis. Haha.) Doms' phone hates her. Haha. She was too busWe were supposed to just get takeout from Flaming Wings but we all decided to eat there instead. We all got the tenders meal and Iya and I got Wicked Oreos. Really good! The drive home was fun. Iya and I just kept on talking because the other two were fast asleep. Haha! I love it when people fall asleep whilst I'm driving. Means I'm driving well. Ras even said it was a comfy ride! Awesome. Then I dropped Iya off at Malunggay street. Haha, nice one Iya. You owe me kuwento.

To top off my day, Carlo Mikhail R. Convocar provided me with the greatest thing ever. HE GOT ME MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG!!!!!! I was literally jumping up and down after he called. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!

A really, really, really awesome day. Thank you to everyone. :)

400. 400 posts. I feel blessed. Haha.

1 comment: