"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Saturday, January 10, 2009

TRANSFORMERS 2: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN


Holy Omega Supreme!

That is sick!

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen's first poster has gotten me all tingly inside. I cannot wait for this movie.

I really can't tell who that is on the poster but the shape of the head looks like that of the Decepticon symbol so he's probably a bad dude. Well the "revenge" part points a very big finger at "bad guy" haha. So this dude is either the demonic Fallen, Megatron/Galvatron. Or maybe it's Jazz seeking revenge on everybody for being the only Autobot to die in the first movie haha. Either way, this looks insanely awesome. And am I the only one who thinks all signs (well, at this point) are pointing to Unicron in movie 3? In the comics, the Fallen was allied with the big bad. In the animated movie, Megatron came back as Galvatron thanks to Unicron's machinations. Am I reading the signs right or am I just really grasping at straws? Unicron, on screen, would be the second greatest thing ever. The greatest thing? If Hot Rod kicks his ass by lighting our darkest hour by releasing the power of the matrix and turning into Rodimus Prime in the process. Haha. Oh well. June 26 can't get here soon enough.

1 comment:

triplewgf said...

Pero puta kung walang "You've got the Touch..."