"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Randomness 2

- San Miguel just lost. Boo. That means I'm cheering for Alaska the rest of the way!

- Have I mentioned lately how much I am love Danny Granger? Yes? Hoo-boy that Danger Granger. I'd even take him over LeBron. Haha.

- Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, I hafta say, not a bad movie. Not bad at all. Rhona Mitra is no Kate Beckinsale but she is not hard to look at either.

- I am now Casey Carlson's number 1 fan. If you get to read this Miss Casey, I totally support you. I can't vote for you, since I don't live in the US but know that I'll be promoting you like crazy here in the Philippines.

Casey Carlson is your American Idol!

- Picked up Dark Avengers and Mighty Avengers over the weekend. Great stuff going on there. If Bendis can keep it up, this series is gonna be great. The line-up over there in Mighty, I'll have to get used to that. Pym is great. Young Avenger Vision and Hercules are great too. If they really can keep the Hulk, Iron Man and Scarlet Witch on the team, then that'll be nice. The rest of the team, Jocasta, US Agent, Stature, not so sure about them. Green Lantern Corps was solid mostly because Kyle was so bad ass in that one. Green Lantern was kinda meh for me. Hal turning into the rainbow lantern would be very goofy. Oh and Guardians of the Galaxy and Captain Britain and the MI 13 were awesome as well. Can't wait for Dracula and Doom, Rocket Racoon versus Blastaar.

That's all for now. Later!

No comments: