"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Thursday, January 1, 2009

9 Things I REALLY want to Happen in 2009

1. Transformers 2. Harry Potter 6. Wolverine. Star Trek. G.I. Joe.

Can these movies not suck please? PLEASE?

2. "And with the FIRST pick of the 2009 draft, the Indiana Pacers select Blake Griffin from Oklahoma University..."

3. "And your back-to-back, UAAP Men's basketball champions, the Ateneo Blue Eagles!"

4. Ben Reilly. In any comic. Done well. Let's go Joe!

5. To never hear the phrase "$3.99, 32 pages." (Comics related haha)

6. To fit in my old clothes again :|

7. For a surprise birthday party on my 21st birthday haha. I hope all my friends read this.

8. To continue getting good grades.

9.
Me : "So...us?"
(secret): "Us. Yeah."

:D


Nine for '09. Yes we can!

Happy new year folks!

2 comments:

triplewgf said...

Number 9 AMEN

Jeri said...

Hahahahaha! You really are my twin.