"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Friday, January 16, 2009

Bad Thoughts

When you're sitting in the car, in the backseat, in the middle of two people and it's traffic...like, horrible, terrible, unbearable, other-negative-ables type traffic, you can't fall asleep. You can't lean...leen...lin, never have had to type that word before. Haha. Back to topic. You can't lean back because there's no headrest (most probably, there's none). You can't lean (I checked it on google, it's lean. I typed lean back and got fat joed haha) to your side because it's shoulder you're going to get and if you aren't particularly close to the people beside you, then this could get awkward real fast. So what to do right? Well, I think. That's what I do. I think. I reflect. I muse. I just go through the many ideas and thoughts and memories and theories inside my cranium and try to make sense of it all.

Anyway, this is what happened to me this afternoon on the way home.

I thought.

I didn't like what I thought about.

It's not going to be okay... :(

4 comments:

Tami said...

why, what ill thoughts were going on in your head?

Jeri said...

Not-very-happy thoughts. Definitely of the not-very-happy variety. Let's leave it at that. Haha.

Migs said...

you could... lean forward?
how you do that, I have no idea :P

Jeri said...

I did! Very uncomfortable. Haha. CAVS-LAKESHOW NGAYON!!!!