"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Two

Damn it what if I like them both?

Doesn't matter if none of them like you.

Oh that's not an issue. Yet.

Oh sure it is buddy boy. It won't matter which one you go after if either option is doomed from the get go.

No, I got a plan.

Dude, I'm in your head, you don't have a plan.

Yes I do! There are many plans, very many, well-thought of plans ready to be enacted. I just gotta choose who I'm gonna enact them on. (Is that right, "enact them on"? I'm not sure that's correct...)

Oh yeah sure, "Profess undying love" is a brilliant plan. (You know, it's giving me a so-so vibe. Like, I'm 50-50 that it's correct. You'll have to ask somebody else.)

Hey, it might work this time! I know I'm not exactly batting a thousand with that particular swing but hey, it might work this time.

"This time." You actually believe that?

...What else can I do if I don't believe in that? What else is there for me to believe in if I stop believing in the power of grand, romantic gestures? There has to be room in this world for those things. Because a world without grand, romantic gesture-y people, that's not a fun world.

Kid, your deluded.

Maybe I am...

You've tried. It's not working. For either. Maybe it's time to cut your losses and move on? Stuff like this, remember that time you went completely over the edge? You're going there again. I'm pretty sure one of the signs that you're about to do something stupid is having a conversation with yourself (and putting it up for all the world to see). This is where you get off the ride, son. It's over. Don't stick around to see the fiery crash. Get off while you still can.

...Damn it.




No comments: