"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ye Olde Soliloquy...for Crush Number 2

Why would I even bother with such a cause? 'Tis madness. 'Tis folly. 'Tis...hopeless. Before me stands reasons so compelling that my mind has stopped dreaming. Shackle my hands for I shan't be able to prevent them from relieving me of this mortal coil if I cannot be appeased. Treacherous emotion, have I not suffered enough for a thousand lifetimes?...And yet, my heart does not stop feeling. Forsake thy unquestionable logic! The truth does not set me free. For if all I do does not matter, then what does matter...is what I do...now. And with this, this new vigor and resolve, my heart beats madly and in tune with newly conjured thoughts of chivalry and romance and love once again. 'Tis not befitting of a man to give up, especially when it comes to matters of the heart. Thy sweet, alluring, dazzling, marvelous, radiant, Crush Number 2..I will not falter, I will not fail. Fair maiden, may my hands find the warmth of yours and let my heart's desires be obtained.

No comments: