"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hey Crush Number 2

I wish you would excite me. Thrill me, tantalize me, make me want you.
Look into my eyes, touch my arm or squeeze my cheeks.
Call out my name, tell me a joke, tease me for being vain or ask me to buy you a Coke.
Trick me, tease me, laugh at me, smile please just for me.
Tell me about your day, about how you made your way to class and forgot you didn't have a pen,
I'll tell you, you can borrow mine, keep it all day, all night, return it tomorrow or never, it doesn't matter when.
Ask me about the game, pretend you're interested in Ultimate Spider-Man.
I like your new dress, I like your hair, I think I may be your biggest fan.
Do anything please, anything at all.
Make me want you more, make me think about you every single night.
Just don't leave me. Please, don't forget me.
I like your voice, your eyes and your smile.
I like everything about you, don't you know?
When you're in the room, you're the only one I can see.
Maybe one day you can finally know how much you mean to me.

2 comments:

Tami said...

hey! this is a really cute poem! :)

Jeri said...

Haha, thanks Tams! :D