"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Friday, October 24, 2008

High School Musical 3: Senior Year Facts (There Will Be Spoilers)

1. Zac Efron is a hound dog/manly man/man-crushable/sexy beast/gay-maker. He is handsome noh? And I bet every girl in the cinema wanted him to turn around when he took off his shirt.

2. Every time he has a problem though, he looks like a pussy. Dear lord he sheds too many man-tears and makes too many damn faces. Grow some balls Troy Bolton!

3. His b-ball skills leave a lot to be desired though.

4. Corbin Bleu is a year younger than me??? His duet with Zac smelled vaguely homo-erotic. The boys are back indeed. (The tricks with the wheel were cool though.)

5. I wasn't feeling Rocketman or Tiara Gold. If they're the leads of HSM4: We're All In This Together Again, I'm not watching.

6. Why couldn't Zeke get more lines?!?!?!

7. Why couldn't Kelsi get MORE SCREEN TIME! FREE KELSI!!! She's the prettiest one there.

8. (In my best Simon Cowell voice): Why Ashley, you're a naughty little minx aren't you? (Take that whatever way you want.)

9. I half-expected Zac and Vanessa to get it on like two...wild...cats whenever they were alone. The tree house, the hammock, HER BEDROOM! Geez, Disney needs to release a PG-13 version...
...I am going to hell.

10. Kelsi > Taylor + Martha. HELL YES!

11. Ryan pulled those pink pants off like I pull off pink shirts. (Some of my classmates might get this reference.)

12. Favorite song from the movie: Now or Never

13. Least favorite song from the movie: Scream a.k.a. Bet On It Part II. God damn it.

14. Favorite scene(s) from the movie: How Zac asked Gabriella to prom and "My prom is wherever you are." I wish someone asked me to prom like that. (I am not gay.) There were about a two hundred people going "Aawww" during those scenes and one of them was me. (I could've said only one of them was a guy and I woulda still been right. I am not gay.) Be still my beating heart. (I am not gay.)

15. Least favorite scene(s) in the movie: Everytime Gabriella had a short dress or short shorts. I felt sorry for her. We could see her tush. And HOW COULD SHE BIKE???...Waittaminute, I'm a man! Bring on the short shorts!!!!

16. I wish they could've gotten in a character moment for Troy's mom besides "I'm so proud of you!" She never gets any screen time.

17. The basketball in the movie kinda sucked. (So did the half-time speech which was all of 1 minute. Geez.)

18. I LOVE YOU OLESYA RULIN (Kelsi)!!!!!

19. The last word on HSM3: KELSI!!!!!...Okay fine, the real last word(s): I can't wait for High School Musical 4: The College Life. The story: Everything is R-18 now. Muwahahahahahahahaha!

1 comment:

triplewgf said...

I kinda liked the "We're All in this Together" at the end :p