"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Monday, October 20, 2008

Wow.

The seventh episode of Entourage. That ending. Wow. It just came together. The four previous seasons came together at that one silently spectacular moment. Vince and the girl he wanted. Ari and the job he wanted. Just as they're about to jet off for greener pastures, there it is.

I have to give praise to Jeremy Piven and Adrian Grenier because that last scene was one of the most amazing things I've ever scene on television. And I've scene plenty. Lost, Buffy, Angel, Battlestar Galactica, Friday Night Lights. This one's up there. It was just...perfect. The setting sun, orange and glowing in the background lighting their already triumphant and jubilant faces. The music, like a lullaby to their almost father and son like relationship. Ari telling Vince first. Ari NOT CUSSING. Vince shook up. It was a perfect scene by these two actors and the whole crew behind the show altogether. It was the moment which defined the show. This is a story about the unique relationship between an actor and his agent. Here they were stripped of all the glitz and glamour (and the cussing) of their Hollywood lives. It was...spine-chilling. The hairs on my back stood up...Wow.

I love Entourage.

No comments: