"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Power

It's been a month since it happened.

That horrible, terrible, unfathomable night when the truth just couldn't be the truth. It's a terrible thing when you can't comprehend something. I think that's why knowledge is power. Because once it sets in, once you learn and understand something, then you're back in control again. While you're confused and shocked and terrified though, it's the most horrible and disturbing thing in the world. But then I learned and understood. I accepted it. And then I felt the power. The power to laugh. The power to smile. The power to look past it, to stare at it and turn away. I realized that it was over. That I had to move on. Because it's what I should do to honor him.

I won't forget.

Estel.

No comments: