"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Monday, October 6, 2008

The Backstreet Boys...are evil!

What do you think the Backstreet Boys talk about when it's just them? I bet they talk about whether or not one of them could score a one night stand with Xtina. Or maybe, even better, they sit around and mockingly proclaim that they can beat up the Jonas Brothers. Hey! I think their conversation would go something like this:

Nick: Dude, the Jonas Brothers are like, us.
AJ: What makes you say that brother Nick?
Nick: Well, for one, they sing and stuff. Two...well, that's all I can think of right now. (takes a puff of weed)
AJ: (taking the doobie from Nick) Yeah homie, they're like, us, if we were younger and like, more talented.
Howie: Hey guys no one's more talented than us.
Brian: Shut up you, you've got less talent than that guy on *Nsync with the funny hair. You've got less talent than all of those 911 guys put together!
Nick: The guys on Reno 911 can sing?
AJ: Dude, Howie's got less talent than Ryan Seacrest!
Brian and Nick: Daaaaaaayyyymmmm!!!!
Howie: That's unfair, it's not my fault I can't sing and all I got is this really weird voice that sounds somewhat gay and a day-old beard.
Nick: Yeah, it's yo momma's fault! Whaddup Wilmer Valderbama! (raises hand hoping that someone high-fives him...no one does)
Brian: Everyone shut up, I think Nick has a point. The Jonas Brothers are definitely a threat to all that we've built over the past couple of decades.
Nick: Um, Bria--
Brian: WHAT DID I TELL YOU TO CALL ME?!
Nick: Chill, man! Fine, B-Rok, we've only been around for like 14 years.
AJ: That's a fortnight...in year form! (coughs)
Brian: Silence minions! These Jonas Brothers, they must be dealt with. They must not interfere with the Backstreet Boys plan to conquer the galaxy. Howie, contact Kevin, we need him for this.
Howie: Sure thing Bri--I mean B-Rok. I'll text him right now. He told me to text him if we needed anything. Something about him being available 24-7 because he doesn't have a job.
Brian: Excellent. (in Mr. Burns voice complete with finger action)
Nick: Oh are we gonna bust a cap in their asses, boss? I got dibs on the one that was in High School Musical!
AJ: Stay away from Zac Efron you! He's mine.
Nick: (backs away) Whatever you say AJ.
Brian: You idiots, Zac Efron isn't a Jonas Brother. But yes, he must be dealt with too...They all will. Corbin Bleu. Those damn twins from the hotel. All of them will suffer. Muwahahahaha! Muwahahahahahahahaha! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (everyone laughs their evil laugh, except for...)
Howie: (to himself) Oh no, Brian's gone off his rocker. He's crazy! I musn't let them harm the Jonas Brothers. Those poor, sweet, handsome, perfectly-tanned with great hair and angelicly-voiced teenyboppers must be protected...but how?

--To Be Continued--

No comments: