"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Friday, June 6, 2008

Crap

This will be my first post in about a month.

Why haven't I been posting these past 30 or so days? Take your pick:

I was...
...filming my parts in Voltron: The Movie (I play the pilot of the Black Lion but I don't play Keith, I play someone new entirely).
...lobbying Marvel to make Annihilation into an animated movie. (That would so totally kick ass on many, many levels.)
...training to enter the 2009 NBA Draft (Right.)
...off in Europe, in Romania looking for vampires, werewolves and assorted other demons to slay. (Jeri the Vampire Slayer!)
...in space, desperately trying to fix that darn toilet that might cause more trouble for NASA than a ginormous asteroid ever could.
...stuck on the 'Lost' island and I have recently returned to discover that time passed on the island 4 times faster than it does here in the real world thus, I now look like bigfoot's kid.
...dog-fighting with Cylons in my Colonial Viper (Eff yeah, BSG rocks!)
...in Japan with my 2 brothers rescuing our ninja grandfather from the clutches of his former friend turned annoying D-list villain who is searching for a very ancient japanese treasure in the heart of Tokyo while at the same time winning a karate tournament we somehow found ourselves in (seriously, how the hell did the plot to 3 Ninjas Kick Back make it past "draft" status? And they still made it back in time to play baseball???)
...standing at the edge of the sand, staring into the ocean, being all emo-y and reminiscing about my failed romance with what's her name?...(Nope, this isn't the right answer.)
...auditioning for a part in High School Musical 4...wait, there's no 4? So what the hell was I doing with the other guys in that hot, sweaty locker room, naked and dancing the tango?....Oh.
...COBRA LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
...making a call to the Rock to ask him if he's ever heard of this Dwayne Johnson character who's slowly turning into a bankable movie star. Dude kinda looks like him too. (Raises eyebrow.)
...wondering why I continue to write on this blog like I'm talking to the readers when there are no readers.
...trying to assassinate Shia LeBouf. (Macaulay Culkin made me do it! So did Joshua Jackson!)
...lonely :(
...I actually referred to someone as "Ms. Daisy" (true story)

And the correct answer is...

none of the above. I was doing nothing. Crap.

No comments: