"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Monday, May 5, 2008

Baltar speaks!

"God loves you because you are perfect the way you are." - Gaius Baltar, Battlestar Galactica

Baltar's smokin' something fierce. Man this show gets really trippy sometimes but this episode was somethin' else. From Chief's "I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't," speaking about his life, to Tori's pleasure and pain bit with Baltar and to Sol's fixation with number 6/his wife, we're in for a bumpy ride. Battlestar rocks. The characters are more messed up than I ever could be and that is why I watch this show haha.

* * *

Mindfrak. Masaya ang mindfrak haha.

1 comment:

rafr28 said...

This reminds me.. do you still want a Battlestar Galactica DVD?

I don't really think that the fourth and final season will be done airing by December so the only DVDs out will be the first three seasons.