"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Alone

Alone. That's how I feel.

When I'm strolling around Rockwell.
When I drive home.
When my phone doesn't ring.
When I play ps2.
When I watch Battlestar Galactica.
When I cheer for the Pacers.
When I type on this blog.
When I buy from Nutrilicious.
When I go to Filbar's.
When I have no messages waiting to be read. W
hen I wake up in the morning.
When no one says good night to me anymore.
When I sit in front of the computer as all the people in the house are behind closed doors.
When I read Nova.
When I take a nap right after lunch because there's nothing to do.
When I look forward to Attack of the Show.
When I play QuadraPop on my phone.
When I listen to music on my iPod.
When I talk to my classmates.
When I walk around school.
When I read Cracked, Basketbawful and Talk@Forums.


Even when I don't feel alone, I still am alone.

No comments: