"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Friday, June 13, 2008

INCREDIBLE POST!

INCREDIBLE! Yeah, The Incredible Hulk was kick ass. The Leader gets foreshadowed, Tony's in the movie, the fight scenes were awesome and I am in love with Liv Tyler all of a sudden. Good movie.

HORRIFYING! M. Night Shamamawama is a very strange director/producer/writer. Personally, I thought the suicide scenes in The Happening were too much. Man that movie creeped me out.

EXCITED! For (in no particular order): The Thor movie...Iron Man 2...The Captain America movie...The Avengers movie...Hellboy 2...Lost season 5...Secret Invasion's remaining issues...(By the Avengers movie, that has to be epic. It can't be anything less. Earth's mightiest heroes. That's what it has to feel like. It has to feel mighty. I have 3 wishes for the Avengers franchise: 1.) That they don't show too much in the trailer and end it with "Avengers Assemble!" 2.) That if the villain is Ultron, "Ultron, we would have words with thee," is the last line of the trailer and/or is on the poster over Ultron's silhouette 3.) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MARVEL GET IT RIGHT! IT'S "THE AVENGERS!" THE FRICKIN' GREATEST HEROES THE EARTH HAS TO OFFER! MAKE THE MOVIE AMAZING!...okay, breathing correctly now.)

HUNGRY! Strangely, I am craving some dessert and/or a burger. Another strange thing, this is not so strange.

HULK SMASH! Only used once in the film. Good job Louis Le-something (sorry dude, I liked the movie, I just can't spell your name).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Celtics in 5. I called it. I have no proof to show you that I did indeed make the prediction. You're just going to have to believe me. Seriously, I never thought the Lakers could manhandle the C's like everyone thought. Yeah okay, they took down the Spurs (didn't think that could happen either) but c'mon, these Lakers? Are we forgetting that this team has Pau Gasol, Sasha Vujacic, Lamar Odom and Vlad Radmanowano on it? These players played great this season but they don't really come to mind when I hear "NBA Champion." Besides, Paul Pierce, arguably the 3rd greatest Celtic of all-time is NOT going to allow Boston to lose. He's been through too much crap during his career as a Celtic (being stabbed, Mark Blount and Ricky Davis) to let this shot at eternal glory slip out of his hands. Boston, congratulations. And I apologize to Ray Allen. Sorry Jesus.

SCANDALOUS! What's up Pat? Hahaha. Next Flag Ceremony ha. Haha

ANTICIPATION! I'ma play mahjong soon! Hahahaha.

Okay everybody, that's all for tonight. Toodles.

2 comments:

rafr28 said...

hey hey Celtics haven't won yet!! (though they might as well have considering how stupid the Lakers are for letting them comeback!!)

and what is this talk about Paul Pierce being the 3rd best Celtic to ever play?? There is Bill Russell, Larry Bird as 1-2. Then I'd rather take Robert Parish, Bob Cousy, and John Havlicek as 3-5 (though I only really put Cousy and Havlicek there because I really don't like how Paul Pierce plays).

after all that, i still want to think that the lakers can put up some sort of fight in game 5, before eventually losing in game 6 or maybe will want to make it exciting and win it in a game 7 in their home court... just to make more money.. haha

lastly, since when do you play mahjong?

Jeri said...

I've been playing mahjong since high school! Haha. And I qualified my statement about Truth being the third greatest Celtic ever. I said arguably haha. Arguably, if they do win the championship, where can you put Paul Pierce? Great player, great teammate, great competitor, great leader and great champion. Definitely top 10 and could-be top 5 and arguably top 3. Haha.