"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day One

Today was the first day of the rest of my comtech life. All in all, it was a pretty okay day. Saw my friends. Saw my cousins. Met my teachers. I know NO ONE from both my t-th classes. That's a bummer. I will persevere.

Saw Kung Fu Panda the other night (forgot to blog about it last night). It was aight. Funny in some parts. Really funny in some other parts. I liked all the mp's. The "Today is a gift" one and the "There is no secret ingredient" one. Oops, spoiler alert pala 'yon haha. Oh oh, and it's a blatant f-u to thin people all over the world. Come on, the fat panda wins because the dude (spoiler alert) can't hit him underneath all the fat? Haha. Score one for fat guys (myself proudly included) all over the world. And the movie loses points for having a certain filipino singer in it. I really don't understand that.

Anway, that is all. Toodles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's about time you came back. i still can't figure out why you had to delete your old one, i loved reading it!

Jeri said...

Eh, I wanted to delete it eh. Haha.