"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Saturday, June 14, 2008

INCREDIBLE POST NUMBER 2!

My brother just shouted (in his best Rohirrim voice): "Forth Eorlingas!" Haha.

Well I found it funny.

Anyway, today is Saturday. Um okay, what happened today...I went to school this morning for my first Marketing 101 class. I think I'ma gonna like Marketing. Seems right up my alley. Teacher's okay, I actually know a few people in class and we get to talk about Nike and Adidas, what's not to like? Got dismissed earlty, went to the caf and had lunch with sila Patrick (I love Tofu Steak, only P40!). Went home and hung out in Ian's crib for a bit. He wanted me to throw his throwing star (not in any way sex-related). He had a real throwing star he wanted me to chuck at this plank of wood. No thanks bro. Dad picked me up, had my third rice-meal in 6 hours (I know, I know), watched a little of the Attack of the Show replay and fell asleep. Woke up at around five, watched some more TV, went on the net to read up on comics, TV shows (BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!!!!) and movies (WATCH THE INCREDIBLE HULK!). Oh, also read more about Epic Failure 2008 a.k.a. Game 4 of the 2008 NBA finals (not jinxing anything here, I ain't tellin', I'm just sayin') and am now typing this post. Later tonight will be MAHJONG! Haha.

What else is there to blog about? Hmmm...I'm listening to Always Be My Baby by David Cook right now for like the 102nd time. You know, I may not have liked all of the songs he sang but I did like all of his performances. He was fresh you know? Not a Blake Lewis fresh where I didn't like any of the other singers and thought "At least Blake keeps me watching because I dunno if he's gonna remix a church song next week to "Candyshop." It was a real, "Oh snap, this guy is pretty good." Only other A.I. contestant who had that same effect on me was Elliott Yamin whom I saw perform live in Glorietta. What the hell is my point? David Cook will soon be playing in Glorietta. Haha. At least I'm sure (at least, I'm hoping I'm sure) he won't be performing in SM like a certain "gangsta" rapper whose name rhymes with "Blow Geiger" and I can't believe I just did that. Matt Geiger, please don't kill me.

(Hey I did it! A non-linear conversation that I didn't forcibly write! Ya hear that Mr. Whedon, I'ma coming to take you out boyee! (Okay, maybe after that sentence, I'm going to have to wait a few years before I make a play for your job. "Boyee?" Really? Really now Jeri?))

If I ever do create a TV show/comic/movie, it's gonna have to be about a boy on his quest for the only thing in the world he'd walk the equivalent of the distance between the Katipunan LRT station and UP for (just an estimate, just know that I mean a pretty frakkin' far walk, not just a jolly stroll), his comicbooks. Dang nabbit, my trek from my last class 'til Filbar's in Greenbelt ONE (Yes, this place still exists) is so hilariously epic and unbelievably sweat-inducing that it DESERVES to be made into a TV show/comic/movie. Really, honestly, seriously, JUST FRICKIN' BELIEVE ME, it is the most tiring thing on earth. Imagine, I have to walk from the heart of Ateneo, to Katipunan, to the LRT station, through gateway, through the Cubao MRT station a.k.a. The Nexus of All That is Wrong and Hot (read: like the fires of hell itself) in the World, be crushed between hundreds of sweaty commuters, continue my journey (read: continue standing on my feet which at this point have been stepped on and probably smell like something really foul-smelling (like say, Great Khali's armpits)) and walk from the Ayala MRT station to Greenbelt 1. Meaning, I have to pass through 5 malls (SM, Glorietta, Landmark, New Greenbelt, Old Greenbelt) to get to Filbar's which is on the very frakkin' edge of Greenbelt one. Trust me, it is VERY TIRING. VERY! Oh, then I have to walk back to the MRT station and get sandwiched again. Believe you me, if I'd do this for my comicbooks, think of what I'd do for my girlfriend...*silence*...Damn it all to hell. Suffice to say, I have a very oxymoronic life. Very plain and boring but arduous and rigorous too. (Read: Justifying my loser-ness). Oy vey.

Okay, that's enough for tonight, thank you very much. Toodles.

(note: I understand that there a lot of tasks out there that are definitely more tiring than heading to your local comicbook store like fighting in a war, carrying crates off of ships and reading this blog but to a simple, tub o'lard like me, this is the most tiring thing ever.)

No comments: